Sunday, June 15, 2008

Well....Long Time Never Wrote my blog adi...since there is no one will read it...even if they read it...also dun understand what i was wroting...I been moody since Saturday which 14th of June...There is something that I shouldn't read...but...i had read it...And there what happened to me now...What to do...Someone which is My frenz had been 'Spotted' by The person I '....'...i felt horrible and terrified...what can i do about it...will i cont. '....' her or just let it be...or i just...Stop my feeling....If not...i go and take her away...Both are my frenz...i dun wanna hurt their feeling...so now...i decided to make them close together...maybe that would be what can i do...This maybe will get someone nerve...But then...If i do so...They might a choice for her...even though i had been sacrificed many time throughly all the time...she didn't saw it and knowing about it...since i was shy and dun dare to show anything in front of ppl...even talking to each other also need a stupid topic...after 30 sec. the topic is ended...there no use for me anymore...so i hope God is the best of the world and grant the loneliness to me...thx

No comments: