Sunday, October 30, 2011

*~*27.10.2011 - Thursday*~* [Outing Process]

No No No~
We are yet to be finished..
I still haven't mention about the process of the outing leh..haha

What have we done after going around the MMU campus?
Well, as requested by the student girl of the MMU,
she need to pack up something to bring back home..
Therefore, where are we heading to?
Her dorm lar..=.=

Unexpectedly,
the dorm is quite near to the school campus..
no one will get a house which far away from school
and incur more expenses right?

We arrived at her dormitory,
she said just poke my car into the parking slot only..=.=
swt leh..
Her room located at the fourth floor,
while we walking up the staircase,
I saw something nice...haha
The man at the opposite is half naked..hahaha
what a dirty maniac I am..=P

We were told that she living together with many IS - International Students..
And she is not that close with them..
well, can't say much on this..

FINALLY!!
The first time i enter a female dormitory room..hahaha
I have a lot of 'first time' not yet gain leh..=.=
The arrangement in the room I cna't say much..
As this ppl privacy even though I commented a lot
and my comments were reflected back to me..=.=
Chit chat in the room until we feel like leaving then we start to move..haha

The following details cannot be revealed here..
As this might involve my life..
The first time I did this too even though that item does not belong to me..
As if I reveal it here,
I bet 'she' - not you 2- might read the blog and got to know about it..
and next time you will see I'm PT- Pxblix Txanspxrt come..=.=

Well, can't say much on the skill,
maybe the first time handling something new
is not quite handy at first de lar..
So overall is okay lar..
I'm also not that in that skill,
so can't comment much..
as long there is nothing happened on the way
then it is fine..haha
*I'm sorry for not having a nice wind screen*
*Next time there will be a better 1*

Where are we heading to next?
My first time again..heading to "Caffeines" which located at Kg. Pandan..
It is my first time there,
so I'm completely no idea what food they make there..=.=
End up when they pass us the menu,
I saw onion, Onion, ONion, ONION!!!
It is not like I hate it..
BUT I DON't LIKE IT!!!
So end up the 2 lovely girls order the foods and we shared it..
I thought the food they order for me may be no onion de..
End up I ate TOMATO..=.=
Am I too picky?
It is not like I hate TOMATO..
but I'm only favor toward tomato ketchup..=.=

We ordered SPAGHETTI too..
Not like I hate it..
But I have a bad experience with it..
During my secondary school time, there is a cooking competition held
above the Noor Asmah room...
I and Kenneth in one group, found by Yaw Hao
then end up we 3 in one group..haha
we are making salad
while there is one group making spaghetti!!
Guess what? I have a try on it!
and it taste plain compare to normal spaghetti..=.=
Since that time I hate spaghetti and all sort of italian food..

But that day was the first time I re-eating the spaghetti..
Taste nice..maybe next time I will start eating it?
*MAYBE*
Overall the foods are quite nice but it just because I dislike onion...
so it tastes so-so..=.=

There is something happened during the dining time..
the 2 lovely girls seem like too addicted to the FourSquare App..
and keep refreshing to look for Wi-Fi...
Now I found out that the FourSquare will show ppl who are in the same location..
Therefore I'm not that afraid that they might tag me in the facebook..
Else I'm going to be the person who always being tracked by their male friends..=.=
But I should not be so relieved too..coz my id and pw is with one of the lovely girls..
She can login my fb and use foursquare..=.=

Once settled with our dinner,
we discussed to head for Cha time to waste some time..haha
Where is the Cha time?
At Berjaya Times Square..
So we park inside and head for the Cha time..
During Cha time session,
I'm sorry for disclosing something so depressing to you 2..
Guess it is okay for me now..

After Cha time session,
since we still got time before I go and pick up my sis
so as usual, females like to shop around..haha
So I follow them around while they looking for the things they like..
even though it just window shopping..haha
When it is almost time to go pick up my sis,
one of lovely girls is so *nice* to her brother..
she bought him one set of Kenny Roger leh..haha
But she will claim it back from him..=.=

Now this is the funniest moment of the whole process..
Guess what?
The 2 lovely girls are so afraid of my sister..hahahaha
And there is where we started a game - Look Out Sis -
Look out for my sis whether she has arrived or not..
They even thought about how should they greet her when she get on the car..
"Hello Aunty"?
It seems like greeting my mom rather than greet my sis..=.=
"Hello Sis"?
It seems like she is your sis rather than my sis..=.=
End up they use my idea..- "Hello"..
end of case..=.=

Before my sis arrive,
the car is full of noise..
once my sis get on,
it is so silence that only engine sound can be heard..=.=

The first location - The first lovely girl's house that I pick up this morning
Second location - MMU student girl's house
Third location - My home!! haha
So that is the end of the outing..haha
IT IS SO LONG!!!
From
Brandon Chang Han Fen

No comments: